Married since 2010
Reside in Virginia
Jon’s Occupation: Correction’s Officer
Mandy’s Occupation: Customer Service Supervisor-Pediatric Home Healthcare
About Us: Jon and Mandy are a very fun loving, happy go lucky couple. They enjoy Christian concerts, spending time with family and friends, and spending time together curled up on the sofa watching a movie. Jon is very easy going and has a calm personality. He is also patient and loves family. Jon loves NASCAR and football. Mandy is very caring and a huge encourager. She has a huge love for kids. Mandy loves to sing and enjoys life to the fullest. Jon and Mandy cannot wait to grow their family of 2 to a family of 3 all in God’s timing. They want to raise a child in a loving, Godly home and make great new memories together as a family.
10 Random Facts About Jon & Mandy:
- Jon and Mandy have a total of 12 nieces and nephews that they have lots of fun with.
- Mandy has been working with special needs children for over 15 years.
- Jon became a Christian when he was 4 and Mandy when she was 7.
- We are open to having an ongoing relationship with the birth parents.
- Jon’s favorite birthday present was the racing experience package of driving a race car on the track.
- Mandy tried out for a Christian version of American Idol.
- Jon’s Grandparents were neighbors to Michael Jackson when he was a child.
- Mandy’s uncle was in movies with Tom Cruise, Nicole Kidman and Mel Gibson.
- Our best date was going to the beach only 2 months after dating and renting a 2 seated bike. We laughed the entire time while trying not to hit anyone on the bike path.
- Faith, Family and Friends are one of the most important things to us.
If you are interested in learning more about any of our prospective adoptive families, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – Please note that all families may not be available for consideration at a given time, for various reasons.