Married since 2006
Reside in Virginia
Jeff’s Occupation: 20 year Veteran of US Navy and now Fuel Distribution System Operator
Jill’s Occupation: Part-time Counselor
About Us: Jeff is a kind-hearted and great guy. He is a hard worker, and loves spending time with family. Jill is easy-going, friendly, and has a great sense of humor. We enjoy traveling, and spending time together as a family. We had the opportunity to live in Italy for three years while Jeff was in the Navy. We had the opportunity to travel to many countries and hope to travel more in the future. We have always desired to have children and believe that adoption is such a wonderful way to add to our family. We desire to have another child and believe that God has a child for us.
10 Random Facts About Jeff & Jill:
- Our favorite food is Italian food.
- We all love music. Jill took piano lessons for many years and loves to sing.
- Jeff and Grant love Legos and have spent many hours building Lego projects.
- We lived in Sicily, Italy for three years.
- Jeff works full-time and Jill works part-time so that she can volunteer at Grant’s school.
- We are willing to discuss naming the child with the birth parents.
- We would like to start with mediated communication with the birth parents. We would be willing to move towards more open communication in the future.
- We love spending time together as a family going to movies, bowling, or going on road trips.
- We have a sweet black German Shepherd named Lady. She is the sweetest dog we have ever owned!
- Grant is really excited about becoming a big brother.