Thank you for taking the time to get to know us. We are excited for you to learn more about us. We admire your compassion for your child and your courage to consider adoption. We cannot begin to imagine the emotions you are feeling during this time and hope that you have the support you need as you plan the future for you and your child.
Sean and I have always wanted children and after our 4-year journey through infertility, we began to pursue adoption.
Our promise to you is to always be honest and supportive. Our family is big and full of all different personalities and backgrounds. Each person, no matter how they joined our family, is loved just the same. We celebrate everyone’s uniqueness and encourage each other to be the best version of themselves. We are hopeful to add to our family so we can share that love with a child.
If you decide to make an adoption plan, we want to assure you that we promise to respect you and whatever level of openness and contact that you want to have with your child. We promise to cherish and love your child with all our hearts and to provide a safe, happy home and a life with every opportunity possible.
Know that we are praying for you and your sweet baby throughout your pregnancy and that God will fill you with peace in whatever decision you make.
Sean and Brooke
Married since 2015
Reside in Virginia
Sean Occupation: Deputy Clerk
Brooke’s Occupation: Social Media Manager for an Insurance Company & Remote Curriculum/Communication Specialist for a Preschool Academy
About Us: Sean and Brooke met over 10 years ago at church camp. They have grown together in many ways as a couple and as individuals. Sean loves being outside, being active, and is strong-willed. Brooke loves spending time with family, baking, and is very creative. They both value respect, honesty, teamwork, and a sense of humor. They decided to start trying to get pregnant at the end of 2015. After 4 years of their journey with infertility, they start discussing adoption. They have 2 family members who were adopted and discussed this decision with them and the rest of their family. They are so excited to be parents and raise a child using the values they share in their relationship.
10 Facts About Sean & Brooke:
- We both grew up in Virginia and have lived in our house since 2016, which is also in Virginia. The baby will have their own nursery/bedroom which is right down the hall from our bedroom. We have already filled it with family heirlooms and things we have collected (books, childhood toys, and more).
- Our child care plans are for a baby to be at home with Brooke full-time until preschool. We will both continue to work, as Brooke has lots of flexibility in her schedule and works remotely. We both value time together and want the child we raise to be a part of that.
- We want to continue to visit family and travel with the child we raise. We know it will not be as frequent when they are younger but we want to share the world with them.
- We have a lot of littles (younger children) in our family, so the baby will have lots of cousins and friends to grow up with. We both grew up spending a lot of time with family and we plan to continue that.
- Our family is so understanding of what adoption is. We have 2 cousins that have been adopted into the family.
- We both grew up with parents with strong core values like being respectful, teamwork makes the dream work, be generous with what we have, be kind to everyone, and always be open-minded.
- We plan on telling the child we raise from the very beginning about being adopted. One of our biggest family values is being open and honest and we will continue that with them.
- We are open to any form of communication that a birth family is open to.
- We want the child we raise to be able to dream and explore what they love. We will support and encourage whatever dreams they want to pursue and any activity they want to try.
- We are open and willing to discuss the name for the child with the expectant parents.
If you are interested in learning more about any of our prospective adoptive families, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – Please note that all families may not be available for consideration at a given time, for various reasons.