Thank you for taking a look at our profile. We know that you have some tough decisions to make and that there will be people supporting you and helping you in those decisions. We know that God will give you wisdom and direction, and we trust that you are brave enough to walk in that direction. Regardless of what you decide, if you choose adoption, or if you decide to parent, we want to encourage you.
So read this and know that it is true. Jesus loves you and favors you. You are precious to him and he is working together good things for you. Know that God has created you uniquely. He has given you gifts and passions. He wants to use your gifts and passions to change the world and show others that they too are loved and favored. You are created to do good things, and to offer hope, courage, and love to all the people you encounter. Go be brave. Go be awesome. God is with you.
Married since 2008
Reside in Virginia
Matt’s Occupation: Matt works at a university where his direct focus is with the college students. While working, he is also pursuing a doctoral degree.
Becky’s Occupation: Becky works for a non-profit company that helps grieving children.
About Us: We met when we were 17 years old and in high school. Matt is a natural leader that turns mistakes into teachable moments. He is funny, kind, loving, forgiving, generous, loves Jesus, and Matt is Becky’s favorite person. Becky is an incredible comfort to all who know her and she goes out of her way to serve and help others. Matt enjoys Becky’s cheesy humor and the simple joy of being in her presence. Our simple desire is to serve God, serve others, be good parents, and change the world together.
Why We Want To Adopt: We both had the desire to grow our family through biological children and adoption. We each had the desire to adopt since our mid-teens, even more so once we got married. After 3+ years of infertility it became evident that the Lord was encouraging us to follow our hearts desire of growing our family through adoption.
10 Random Facts About Matt & Becky:
- We are both originally from Ohio and we visit there at least twice a year.
- We have been together for 13 years. 5 years of dating and 8 years of marriage.
- Our best dates are when we set our tent up inside and have a movie camp out night.
- Relationships and people are important to us.
- Whenever we visit a new place we make sure to get a souvenir magnet or a coffee mug.
- Matt is a gift giver and Becky enjoys spending quality time with people.
- Our favorite tradition is to go camping and spend time outdoors.
- We enjoy going to plays and concerts.
- Our sports teams are the Cincinnati Reds, Cincinnati Bengals, and Cleveland Cavaliers.
- We really, really enjoy all flavors of waffles.
If you are interested in learning more about any of our prospective adoptive families, email us at email@example.com – Please note that all families may not be available for consideration at a given time, for various reasons.