Hello Sweet Lady,
Thank you for looking at our book. We know that the situation you are in has probably caused you to be scared and uncertain. This wasn’t part of the plan, right? We share in these feelings because of our journey with infertility. It wasn’t part of the plan. However, God had a different plan for our family. He has a plan for you too. You aren’t alone, sweet one.
We know that you have some tough decisions to make and that there will be people supporting and helping you in those decisions. We know that God will give you wisdom and direction. You may not believe this of yourself, but we know that you are brave and strong enough to walk in the direction God sends you. Regardless of what you decide, if you decide to parent, if you choose us, or you choose another family, we want to encourage you…
Jesus loves you and favors you. You are precious to him and He is working together good things for you right this very moment. Know that God has created you uniquely. He has given you gifts and passions. He wants to use your gifts and passions to change the world and show others that they too are loved and favored. You are created to do good things, and to offer hope, courage, and love to all you encounter. You are loved, you are seen, and you aren’t alone. Go be brave. Go be awesome. God is with you.
Much love & many hugs,
Matt, Becky, & Josie
Married since 2008
Reside in Virginia
Matt’s Occupation: General Manager at a construction company
Becky’s Occupation: Teacher for two online ESL companies
About Us: Matt and Becky met in high school and hit it off at church camp. They dated for 5 years before they married in 2008. Matt enjoys building things, reading, has a great sense of humor, loves Jesus, and is kind & loving. Becky enjoys baking, is learning to enjoy running, has a cheesy sense of humor, loves the Lord, and enjoys making people feel comfortable & welcome. They both had a heart for adoption prior to marriage so they hoped adoption would be one of the ways their family would grow. After years of unexplained infertility, they decided to pursue adoption and their family grew in 2017. They love their family and hope it will grow in size and love a second time.
10 Things About Matt & Becky:
- We started dating in high school and dated for 5 years before we got married.
- Just before our daughter was born we went on one of our favorite road trips and covered 15 states in 10 days.
- We enjoy house projects and gardening. (Becky is learning)
- We are both originally from Ohio and enjoy visiting there at least twice a year.
- We enjoy going to sporting events, plays, spending time outside, & concerts.
- People and relationships are important to us.
- We have a daughter who is 3 years old.
- Our favorite family tradition is every Friday is pizza and/or taco night.
- Whenever we visit someplace new, we like to get a souvenir magnet or coffee mug.
- Our best dates are when we get food, dessert, and walk around Lowe’s. Matt likes looking at tools and Becky likes looking at house plants. Ha!
If you are interested in learning more about any of our prospective adoptive families, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – Please note that all families may not be available for consideration at a given time, for various reasons.