As we sit here writing this letter our hearts are filled with so much excitement and emotion that God has chosen both us and you to go on this adoption journey together. Health issues, along with our passion for children, led us to this adoption journey. God has directed all of us to this path for a reason. He will lead us and guide us and never leave us. God has chosen you to carry a precious child. It is a gift from God. We know that it is a very difficult decision you are making. Please know that we admire your decision, whether it is to parent or to make an adoption plan. We pray for peace and comfort for you through this journey. We want to give our future children everything that we had. We want to raise them up in a loving and Godly home. We first want to thank you for giving the gift of life. We also want to thank you for taking a few minutes to see a small part of our lives. We thank you for being a part of this journey with us.
Married since 2010
Reside in Virginia
Jon’s Occupation: Correction’s Officer
Mandy’s Occupation: Customer Service Supervisor-Pediatric Home Healthcare
About Us: Jon and Mandy are a very fun loving, happy go lucky couple. They enjoy Christian concerts, spending time with family and friends, and spending time together curled up on the sofa watching a movie. Jon is very easy going and has a calm personality. He is also patient and loves family. Jon loves NASCAR and football. Mandy is very caring and a huge encourager. She has a huge love for kids. Mandy loves to sing and enjoys life to the fullest. Jon and Mandy cannot wait to grow their family of 2 to a family of 3 all in God’s timing. They want to raise a child in a loving, Godly home and make great new memories together as a family.
10 Random Facts About Jon & Mandy:
- Jon and Mandy have a total of 12 nieces and nephews that they have lots of fun with.
- Mandy has been working with special needs children for over 15 years.
- Jon became a Christian when he was 4 and Mandy when she was 7.
- We are open to having an ongoing relationship with the birth parents.
- Jon’s favorite birthday present was the racing experience package of driving a race car on the track.
- Mandy tried out for a Christian version of American Idol.
- Jon’s Grandparents were neighbors to Michael Jackson when he was a child.
- Mandy’s uncle was in movies with Tom Cruise, Nicole Kidman and Mel Gibson.
- Our best date was going to the beach only 2 months after dating and renting a 2 seated bike. We laughed the entire time while trying not to hit anyone on the bike path.
- Faith, Family and Friends are one of the most important things to us.
If you are interested in learning more about any of our prospective adoptive families, email us at email@example.com – Please note that all families may not be available for consideration at a given time, for various reasons.