Although we have never met, we often wonder who you are, and how God will allow strangers to cross paths as we both seek His will for our lives. We continually pray for you; and admire your strength, courage, and the love it takes to consider an adoption plan. We hope you will find peace in your decision, and have people around you that encourage and support you no matter which path you take.
We always dreamed of having a house full of children, and lots of love and laughter. We had talked about the idea of growing our family through adoption, even before we were married. After five years of trying we were diagnosed with unexplained infertility, and left the doctors with in-vitro fertilization as our only option. We felt in-vitro was not an option and quickly recognized God had a different plan for us all along. His plan, adoption! Life may have painfully dark seasons, but God always makes something beautiful through it, if we trust Him.
We know it is Gods will to pursue adoption for our lives, to walk this journey with you and provide your child with everything they will need throughout their life. We would love for you to be a part of our family, with any level of involvement you feel most comfortable with. We want you to know we understand your feelings may change over time and that of course is okay with us too. Our door is always open!
We promise to love your child unconditionally, and devote our lives providing them with all the love, joy, and security that we can offer. Our plan is to raise a child with an understanding and appreciation for you, and the sacrifices you are making to ensure that they are in good hands.
As you face the decisions that are ahead of you, please know you are covered in prayer, and loved by strangers who would be blessed to meet you.
“Can’t wait to meet you, hug you, know you and love you“
Married since 2011
Reside in Virginia
Jeremiah’s Occupation: General Manager of a Family Restaurant
Ashley’s Occupation: Dental Assistant
11 years ago we met while working together in the same family restaurant that Jeremiah manages today. Working alongside each other for 4 years, grew a love story that we would never change. We became best friends, dated for 2 years and on October 30, 2010 Jeremiah proposed.
August 6, 2011 was one of the happiest days of our lives, when we made a permanent commitment to God, and each other on our wedding day. It was a hot, steamy day and it rained during our ceremony. Rumor has it that rain means many blessings, and we agree with that!
Jeremiah and I built our home together, and we moved in May of 2012. We enjoy all of the family functions that we get to host in our home, and love being neighbors with Jeremiah’s sister because we get to spend a lot of time with our niece and nephew.
Summertime is our favorite season out of the year. We enjoy growing our own vegetables in our garden, grilling out, spending a lot of time with family at the lake, vacationing to the beach or to see family in Maine, taking our dog for walks, hiking and canoeing.
Jeremiah and I have attended the same church for 3 years, and are surrounded by an amazing community of people who love God and His people just like we do. Together we attend bible studies, and youth rallies as many chances as we get.
Here we are almost 6 years later and have the same sweet families, a house that is a now a home, a dog that we love and a relationship that is stronger than ever.
10 Random Facts About Jeremiah & Ashley:
1) Jeremiah was in boy scouts, and wrestled in high school. Volunteered with rescue squad for 5 years, and holds his EMT-Intermediate certificate.
2) Ashley was in the FFA in high school, and won 2nd in the state for a Floriculture Career Development Event. Growing up she was part of a tap, ballet, and hip-hop dance team.
3) Together, we serve God in our home.
4) On the weekends, you can find us in our pajamas, cooking pancakes, and singing our favorite songs. (well trying to sing!)
5) We are open to discuss any type of communication for our adoption plan. Ideally, we would like to have an open adoption, but are not opposed to mediated or closed. If the adoption is closed, we will still put photo books together with letters to keep at the agency, just in case you would like to at any point see your child.
6) Christmas is our favorite holiday! Every year is filled with a lot of laughter, crazy costumes, and great food with our families. We love the season of giving and the birth of our savior, Jesus Christ.
7) We enjoy going for walks in the evenings, vacationing to the beach, riding our sea-doo’s at the lake, cooking our families recipes together, spending time at home on our deck, and being with family as many chances as we get!
8) Our dog, Sam, is a German Shepherd/Blue Heeler mix. He has been in our lives for 7 years, keeping us on our toes from potty training, to being a great alarm system for our house. Even when you’re having a bad day, Sam always greets you with his tail wagging, making it so much better.
9) We are both very competitive playing putt-putt. (Ashley wins more than I like)
10) We picture ourselves reading, rocking, and praying with our children every night. We can’t wait to teach them to ride a bike, help them with homework, be involved in school field trips, participate in sports, and play in the sand at the beach!
If you are interested in learning more about any of our prospective adoptive families, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – Please note that all families may not be available for consideration at a given time, for various reasons.