Reside in Virginia
Jason’s Occupation: Attorney
Becca’s Occupation: Accountant
About Us: We met almost 16 years ago and been best friends ever since!
Becca has great faith and I love that her commitment to Christ comes first. Becca is the best example of Christ to me and I see now that example extends out to Eli. No one loves our family or people like Becca does. She freely gives her heart and being. For those in our life, they have been a recipient of her generosity and thoughtfulness. She respects me and in my opinion this is a man’s greatest need. She is by no means passive but carries herself with grace, mercy and assertiveness. She gives me her counsel but does not undermine my leadership role in our family. Through selfless devotion and so much love Becca is an amazing wife and mother.
Jason has a great sense of humor and he keeps me laughing. There is not a day that goes by that he doesn’t put a smile on my face. I am thankful for his will and drive to love and provide for our family. I am secure in knowing that he will not take me for granted. He is quick to show love and help others without a second glance. For the last several years, I have had the pleasure of seeing his faith in Jesus Christ grow. I love watching him play with Eli every day! He is a great dad and truly loves being Eli’s dad. His heart will only grow bigger by adding another child to our family. He has my whole heart for my whole life. I am blessed to be his wife.
- We enjoy going on family walks through our neighborhood with our dogs.
- Our best date was a dinner cruise on a small boat that went out into open water while we dined and danced the night away.
- We love to visit theme parks and ride roller coasters.
- We enjoy fellowship with our church small group each week.
- During many Holiday seasons, we spend time traveling to see family along the East Coast and Mid-West.
- Jason’s favorite cookies are peanut butter blossoms and they have quickly become Eli’s favorite as well.
- Growing up, Becca’s family would drive around town and look at all of the different twinkling lights on Christmas eve.
- We love having cookouts and game nights with our friends and family.
- Eli loves to be outside playing on his swing-set or in the water sprinkler.
- Eli cannot wait to be a big brother.
If you are interested in learning more about any of our prospective adoptive families, email us at email@example.com – Please note that all families may not be available for consideration at a given time, for various reasons.