Jon & Mandy
As we sit here writing this our hearts are filled with so much excitement and emotion that God has chosen both us and you to go on this journey together. Infertility issues, along with our passion for children, is what led us to this journey. God has directed all of us to this path for a reason. He will lead us and guide us and never leave us. God has chosen you to carry a precious child. We know that it is a very difficult decision you are making. Please know that we admire your decision, whether it be to parent or to make an adoption plan. We pray for peace and comfort for you through this journey. We want to give our future children everything that we had. We want to raise them up in a loving and Godly home. We first want to thank you for giving the gift of life. We also want to thank you for taking a few minutes to see a small part of our lives. We thank you for being a part of this journey with us.
Jon and Mandy
Reside in Virginia
Jon’s Occupation: Correction’s Officer
Mandy’s Occupation: Pediatric Care Experience Manager
About Jon from Mandy:
God has truly blessed me with such a godly husband. From the moment I met Jon, I trusted him with my heart. He is very easy going and has a calm personality. He loves family which is so important to me. He adores all his nieces and nephews that we are so blessed to be around. He is also a very hard worker as a corrections officer for the past 11 years. He knows when to make me laugh (and that is often) if it is just by making a crazy face or saying something funny. My favorite part about Jon is that he loves the Lord with all his heart.
About Mandy from Jon: What can I say about Mandy? Mandy is a sweet and loving person. She is a very caring person and a huge encourager. She is always there for me and others. Mandy has a huge heart and love for kids. She has been working in the pediatric special needs field for almost 20 years. She is a very determined wife and a very hard worker. She keeps me on my toes (haha)! Mandy has a passion for Christ and it shows in her singing on the praise team. I am very blessed to have her in my life.
What can I say about Mandy? Mandy is a sweet and loving person. She is a very caring person and a huge encourager. She is always there for me and others. Mandy has a huge heart and love for kids. She has been working in the pediatric special needs field for almost 20 years. She is a very determined wife and a very hard worker. She keeps me on my toes (haha)! Mandy has a passion for Christ and it shows in her singing on the praise team. I am very blessed to have her in my life.
- We have been together for 14 years and married for 12 years.
- We love spending time with our family for impromptu dinners or just laughing and talking.
- Mandy’s Uncle was in movies with Tom Cruise, Nicole Kidman and Mel Gibson.
- Jon’s Grandfather was the pianist for President Truman. His Aunts have played also for a President in the White House. They also played for a Presidents daughter’s wedding.
- Our best date was going to the beach only 2 months after dating and renting a 2 seated bike. We laughed the entire time while trying not to hit anyone on the bike path.
- We love going to Christian Concerts. Some of our favorite artists that we have seen are Hillsong and Kari Jobe.
- One of Mandy’s dreams is to sing the National Anthem for a major sporting event. She has auditioned for several Nascar Races but did not get chosen.
- Jon loves watching racing or football while Mandy takes her afternoon nap – haha!
- Family is a huge part of our lives which helped us to become the people we are today.
- Faith, Family and Friends are one of the most important things to us.
There is a diverse group of prospective adoptive families waiting to adopt through Family Life Services! This is a sample representation of the couples who hope to build their families through adoption. If you are on a mobile device, click on the three lines above to see the list of waiting families.
If you are interested in learning more about any of our prospective adoptive families, email us at email@example.com. Please note that all families may not be available for consideration at a given time, for various reasons.