Married since 2013
Reside in Virginia
Ryan’s Occupation: Electrical Engineer
Megan’s Occupation: Administrative Assistant/Homemaker
About Us: Ryan is outgoing, hard-working and scientifically-minded. He also loves sports of all types (both playing them and watching them). Megan is quiet, empathizing, hard-working and artistic. She loves home décor – especially shopping for it. As a couple, we complement each other very well – Ryan’s strengths are Megan’s weaknesses, and vice-versa. Even though we are very different in some ways, we really enjoy being together. We both have the same ultimate goal in life – to finish our Christian walk well and to spend eternity in Christ’s presence. We also both desire very much to raise children in a solid Christian environment, and we both want to do this through adoption, as it pictures God’s adoption of us into His family. We very much look forward to providing a wonderful home for a beautiful child!
10 Facts About Ryan & Megan:
- We have been together for almost 5 years (since November 2012) and married for almost 4 years (since October 2013).
- Megan currently works at a pregnancy resource center, but plans to be a stay at home mom once we adopt.
- Our most memorable date was when we took a day trip on a train to Washington D.C. – everyone thought that Ryan was going to propose on that trip, but that was to come about 6 weeks later.
- On one of our first dates we went hiking – Ryan decided to go off the path and got us lost for a brief time, but I (Megan) had no idea he was actually lost!
- Ryan, his dad and his two brothers all attended the same university. Two of them are engineers and two are accountants.
- Ryan played baseball when he was a little kid all the way through high school. He mostly played pitcher and first base, and made the all-conference team his senior year.
- Ryan loves math and is not artistic, but Megan is the opposite – artistic and a very good decorator!
- We grew up going to churches that were just down the road from each other, but we didn’t meet until friends introduced us many years later!
- Ryan has always enjoyed fishing – several years ago he went deep sea fishing and caught some sharks!
- Megan used to be a director in a childcare center.
If you are interested in learning more about any of our prospective adoptive families, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org – Please note that all families may not be available for consideration at a given time, for various reasons.