Married since 2008
Reside in Virginia
Daniel’s Occupation: Youth Pastor
Julie’s Occupation: Elementary School Teacher
About Us: We met over 11 years ago and became the best of friends from the start!
Some of the things that I have always admired about Daniel… He is patient, fun-loving, and a great listener. He also loves to watch Auburn football, play games and work with our youth group.
Julie loves snow, baking, and teaching, and cannot wait to be a stay-at-home mom when God gives us a baby. From Daniel’s perspective, she is cheerful, encouraging, and loves to meet new people.
Both of us enjoy kayaking, reading, and traveling to new places. We love doing ministry, Bible study and growing together and are so excited about the baby we believe God has for our family. We look forward to the day that we will welcome our little one with joy!
Fun Facts About Us!
- Both of us love coffee and snuggly relaxing mornings.
- Mexican & Italian are our two favorite types of restaurants!
- Christmas is our favorite holiday with many traditions of our own and both our families.
- Snow days in our home are filled with hot chocolate, playing in the snow, building a snowman, and snowy walks!
- We both have a sweet tooth, but Julie loves chocolate, and Daniel enjoys vanilla!
- Julie has taught Pre-K, 2nd, 3rd, and 5th grades and has been by Daniel’s side doing youth ministry, forming relationships with the girls.
- Daniel is an observer and has a quiet demeanor until he gets to know you.
- Winter is Julie’s favorite season, while summer is Daniel’s; which allows for lots of activities to be enjoyed!
- Daniel likes to watch baseball and play disc golf and both of us love to hike and kayak.
- The furthest we have ever traveled from home? Julie- England and Daniel- Siberia!
If you are interested in learning more about any of our prospective adoptive families, email us at email@example.com – Please note that all families may not be available for consideration at a given time, for various reasons.